AUTO ENTHUSIASTS WANTED!!
Do you have a love for the automotive industry? Do you want to be able to use your experience in the industry to start an exciting new career?
PBS Systems is currently seeking a auto industry professional to join our Dealer Training & Optimization (DTO) Team. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and innovative individual who is enjoys providing exceptional customer service through personal learning and growth. As a Dealership Software Trainer, you will provide remote and on-site training to our new and existing customers on our Dealer Management software.
If you enjoy travel to various parts of the country to change up your regular work week outside of the normal office setting, this role provides the opportunity to do so while providing training and support to our customers.
Main responsibilities include:
· Providing excellent software support and training to our customers
· Working on project teams to support other departments and install needs
· Remote and on-site training of Automotive Dealership personnel
· Knowing when to escalate critical issues to management
Minimum of 1-2 weeks travel each month
within North America
Skills & Qualification:
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Work well independently and in a team
· Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
· Previous Dealership/Automotive Experience
· Strong Incident Management & Problem Solving Skills
· Knowledge of ITIL Framework, Microsoft Office Suite
Who we are;
Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS has become the third largest DMS provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.
What we do;
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
We can provide the opportunity for you to utilize your abilities and skills to pass on your industry experience through training our clients all over North America. Take a chance and apply to our Dealer Training Team today!