Do you thrive on creating innovative solutions to everyday challenges? Do you get excited each time you deliver a product that redefines what people thought was possible? It makes us happy to make our customers happy - this drives us to make a difference. And it all starts with the people who are part of our team. We have a spot ready for you!
PBS Systems is currently seeking a new team member to join our Development Group. The ideal candidate is a creative, innovative and enthusiastic individual who is able to think outside of the “box”. They will be have experience with Microsoft .Net (VB & C#) and will also have web and mobile development experience. As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for participating in the full development lifecycle of new and existing software features and services.
Main responsibilities include:
· Design, develop & maintain .Net software
· Participate in daily, weekly and monthly team meetings
· Participate in discovery meetings for software requirements
· Continual Business Analysis
· Code Merging & Team Debugging
· Promoting excellence in OO programming model
Skills & Qualification:
· Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Possess a high level of general awesomeness
· Solid communication, analytical and organizational skills
· Effective self-starter and strong team player
· Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
· Previous Experience with .Net
· Knowledge of ITIL Framework, Microsoft Office Suite
Who we are;
Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS has become the third largest DMS provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.
What we do;
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
We can provide the opportunity for you to utilize your abilities and skills to pass on your industry experience through training our clients all over North America. Take a chance and apply to our Development Team today!