Do you thrive on creating innovative solutions to everyday challenges?
Do you get excited each time you deliver a product that redefines what people thought was possible?
It makes us happy to make our customers happy - this drives us to make a difference. It all starts with the people who are part of our team. We have a spot ready for you!
PBS Systems is currently seeking a Team Lead to join our development group. Our ideal candidate will be creative, innovative and enthusiastic and be able to think outside of the “box”. You will have some leadership experience, and the ability to design solutions across multiple systems. You will have experience with Microsoft .Net (VB or C#) as well as with web services and SQL.
Your responsibilities include:
- Mentor team members through code reviews, paired debugging, performance reviews and continual feedback
- Champion and promote coding best practices and standards
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly planning/review meetings
- Motivate, encourage and coach team members to reach new levels in development through skills and training
- Travel (6-8 weeks per year)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5+ years of development experience using, preferably using .NET, SQL Server
- High level of general awesomeness
- Solid communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Effective self-starter and strong team player
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change, and innovation
- Experience with Cobol, Linux (nice to have, but not required)
Who we are;
Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS has become the third largest DMS software provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.
What we do;
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience.
Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep up with the fast pace of business.
Take a chance and apply to our Development Team today!