Do you enjoy providing stellar customer service and want to turn it into an exciting new career?
Do you have a natural ability for coaching and a keen eye for troubleshooting? Do you enjoy the idea of taking customers to the next level of our software and owning the conversion process completely?
The V10 Transitions & Consulting team are seeking an experienced individual to join our growing team! The Fixed Operations Consultant will work with our team to transition our Aristo customers over to the V10 platform managing the process through training, implementation and support of our customers. As the transition takes place remotely, minimal travel is required for the role. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively, have strong organization skills and will take ownership of the conversion lifecycle while ensuring to build and maintain positive relationships with PBS clients.
Main responsibilities include:
· Organizing, Scheduling, Training & Supporting Product Conversions
· Full cycle completion and implementation of product transitions
· Maintain effective communication and build relationships with clients throughout the full cycle of the upgrade
· Escalate critical issues to management in a timely fashion
· Ad hoc tasks on an as needed basis as related
Skills & Qualification:
· Effective self-starter and strong team player
· Strong documentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid analytical and organizational skills
· Strong time management skills to meet deadlines
· Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience within Automotive Industry
· Experience using Automotive DMS
· Experience & Knowledge within Microsoft Access (DB) & SQL