Do you enjoy providing stellar customer service and want to turn it into an exciting new career?
Do you have a natural ability for coaching and a keen eye for troubleshooting? Do you enjoy the idea of taking customers to the next level of our software and owning the conversion process completely?
The V10 Transitions team is currently looking for a charismatic, innovative and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is an energetic and eager individual who thrives on precision, detail and organization with a strong focus on customer service, support, training and communication. This role will be responsible for working with our customers in the automotive industry to schedule and complete product transitions within our software and systems. The successful candidate enjoys changing up their work week to work from home ocassionally in the evening, sometimes including Sundays when needed and occassional travel to our customer sites.
Main responsibilities include:
· Organizing, Scheduling, Training & Supporting Product Conversions
· Full cycle completion and implementation of product transitions
· Maintain effective communication and build relationships with clients throughout the full cycle of the upgrade
· Escalate critical issues to management in a timely fashion
· Ad hoc tasks on an as needed basis as related
Skills & Qualification:
· Effective self-starter and strong team player
· Strong documentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid analytical and organizational skills
· Strong time management skills to meet deadlines
· Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience within Automotive Industry
· Experience using Automotive DMS
· Experience & Knowledge within Microsoft Access (DB) & SQL