We are looking for a Systems & Network Administrator Tier 1 to join our Infrastructure Team. The ideal candidate is a technical and customer service oriented individual who is eager to learn. As our Systems & Network Admin, you will provide excellent support to our internal customers. This role provides the opportunity to work individually and within the team in a fast-paced changing environment.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Monitor & Respond to Helpdesk Tickets
· Troubleshoot Desktop, Server & Network Issues
· Escalate critical issues to Team Lead
· Participate in Special Projects as assigned
· Manage Windows and Software deployment including daily backups using Veeam/Windows
· Manage VOIP System 3CX
· Setup workstations including network cabling, inventory, Active Directory and Exchange Management Console
Skills & Qualification:
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, incident management and problem solving skills
· Ability to Troubleshoot within Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems
· Extensive Knowledge of Windows Servers 2008/2012, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Linux Servers
· Knowledge of Networking, VLANS, VPNS and Firewalls
· Understanding of Windows deployment using WSUS and remote deployment Applications
· Thorough Understanding of PC Hardware & Software with a focus on Microsoft Products
Knowledge of Hyper-V/VMware
- CompTIA A+ / Network + Certification
- CCNA Certification
- Microsoft Product Certifications MCSA / MCSE
- Knowledge Lync Server, SharePoint, Exchange and Security Fundamentals
Who we are;
Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS has become the third largest DMS provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.
What we do;
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
We can provide the opportunity for you to utilize your skills and abilities providing support and training to our clients all over North America. Take a chance and apply to our Infrastructure Team today!