CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAMPIONS WANTED!!
Do you enjoy providing stellar customer service and want to turn it into an exciting new career?
Do you have a keen eye for troubleshooting? Have you always wanted to have the opportunity to travel once a month to switch up your regular work week?
PBS Systems is currently seeking a customer service specialist to join our Client Services - Support Team. The ideal candidate is an innovative and enthusiastic individual who is looking to jumpstart their career providing world-class customer service. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide excellent software support to our new and existing customers on our Dealer Management software for the Automotive Industry. This role provides the opportunity to work in a team environment supporting each member on your team as well as supporting the needs of our clients on-site and within our office environment.
Main responsibilities include:
· Providing excellent software support to our customers
· Working on project teams to support other departments and install needs
· Monitor & Respond to Helpdesk Tickets for our clients
· Knowing when to escalate critical issues to management
· Minimum of 1 week travel per month within North America
Skills & Qualification:
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Work well independently and in a team
· Ability to embrace change and innovation
· Previous Customer Service Experience
· Incident Management & Problem Solving Skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Who we are;
Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS has become the third largest DMS provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.
What we do;
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
We can provide the opportunity for you to utilize your skills and abilities providing support and training to our clients all over North America. Take a chance and apply to our Client Services Team today!