Are you a self-starter who is eager to learn? Do you enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers? Are you enthusiastic and confident? If you answered yes to these questions, then PBS wants you!
The PBS Products and Solutions Team is looking for an eager individual to join our team in the position of Junior Software Product Analyst. You will be responsible for working with a team of developers to bring our software to life, as well as be a liaison between our development department, call center and customers. You will be influential in the direction of our software. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity to grow and expand. Direct experience is not required.
· Investigate, document and efficiently resolve problem and change tickets
· Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, helping to define the product vision
· Maintain product backlog, write necessary requirements and user stories for new product features and enhancements
· Serve as a resource for internal teams on product questions, feature requests & other product related needs
· Manage multiple projects ensuring proper execution in a timely manner with exceptional quality
· Create, execute and validate manual test plans
· Work with our Product Marketing team to develop a seamless deployment process
· Confidently speak with customers to solve problems and uncover opportunities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills, including strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities & manage time effectively
· Ability to guide others and develop key relationships
· Willingness to dive into technical issues and find resolutions
· Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; anticipating and resolving problems
· Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
· Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment
· Ability to work collaboratively in both a team atmosphere and independently
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Dealership Experience: Accounting, F&I, Parts or Service
· Experience in Business Analysis and/or QA Testing
· TFS (Team Foundation Server) Knowledge & Experience
PBS is Canada’s largest and north America’s third largest Automotive Software Provider. Our product is embraced by some of the world’s most recognized automakers. Our windows based software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.