Please visit our NEW Careers Page https://pbs-systems.automotohr.com/ for GREAT opportunities. Customer Service Representative
Do you have a keen eye for troubleshooting? Have you always wanted to have the opportunity to travel once a month to switch up your regular work week?
We are currently looking for a customer service specialist to join our Client Services - Support Team. Our ideal candidate is an innovative and enthusiastic individual who is looking to jumpstart their career providing world-class customer service.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide excellent software support to our new and existing customers for our Dealer Management software for the Automotive Industry. Our role provides the opportunity to work in a team environment supporting each member on your team as well as supporting the needs of our clients on-site and within our office environment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent software support to our customers
- Working on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Monitor & Respond to Helpdesk Tickets for our clients
- Knowing when to escalate critical issues to management
- Minimum of 1 week travel per month within North America
Skills & Qualifications:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Work well independently and in a team
- Ability to embrace change and innovation
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Incident Management & Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Previous Experience or Knowledge working in Sales or Fixed Operations